Friday, May 20, 2011

The Moment of Truth....in about 8 hours!

I'm about ready to get to bed and am a bit anxious to see what the WW scale says in the morning.  I've had a very challenging week, but I am hopeful and maybe a little confident that I've lost some weight.  I am not expecting a huge weight loss- I'll be happy with anything after all of the eating out events this week.

My last eating event was a business lunch today, but I managed to keep lunch to 16 points- I had a bacon cheeseburger, no mayo- only mustard and a tad of ketchup.  And here is the defining moment- I did not order fries with my burger!!  I ASKED for a side of pineapple- yes just pineapple.  I know they have fruit salad, but since I don't like most fruits- I asked for the one I do like and I ate almost all of it!  How's that for a zero point side-dish?? :)  Baby steps.

I am ending Week Three with 0 Weekly points left and 21 Activity points remaining.  I did earn 44 activity points this week, so have used about 1/2 of them because of all the eating functions...but I feel that I've been honest with my food logging and probably not being so honest with the activity log.  What I mean by that is I am logging everything as "Moderate" effort even though I think some might be "High" effort- you get so many more activity points for High effort and I don't want to inadvertently have points that I'm not supposed to have!

As for my workouts...Friday taught my spin class, Saturday went for a walk in Tahoe, Monday Body Pump & Zumba, Tuesday a walk through the hills (in the rain), Wednesday Zumba & Body Pump, Thursday another walk....so 8 seems to be the magic number.

Ok so off to bed and will dream of a weight loss on the scale!!

No comments: