2 down, 2 to go!
Today was a good day- I didn't quite make the 2 workouts in one day that I had planned- largely because somehow I managed to change the time on my clock to one hour ahead- so when my 5am alarm went off, it was really 4am and I sure didn't hear it...well Bill did and he thought he over slept because my alarm never goes off before his! So my sleep was all goofed up, 6am yoga will have to happen another day.
Diane and I met for our walk through the hills- did a good 3 miles at a brisk pace (for hills)- felt good and felt the pain from my increased weights in Body Pump yesterday- what a GREAT feeling! Got a good amount of work done during the day, got some things done that had to get done- still tons more to do, but I will persevere (eventually)...took mom to her Dr. appt in S.F. and that all went well.
We then went stove shopping and mom picked out a new one eventually getting back home around 7pm. I am sitting here with 2 daily points left (might have to have a Hershey Kiss or two before going to bed). I am tired...I'm sure the rude awakening this morning has something to do with that!
Time to get my bum to bed...plans to hit a Body Pump class in the early morning at the OFJCC- the club where I will soon be teaching regularly...they have a class time slot that works for me tomorrow and tomorrow is a Pump day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment