Fridays are great days!!!
As I sit here and wait to be picked up for the Tahoe gal pals weekend away- I thought I'd blog about the rest of this week since blogger site was down at 1am when I was going to do this last night! Well, the week did have plenty of challenges after the weekend, specifically a trip to In N Out burger with my mom (I really didn't have to have the chocolate milkshake for 18 points- but I did)..but that was my extreme meal for the day and all in all, I ended using my remaining weekly points and 2 of my activity points. Yesterday, mom and I had lunch at a Senior Independent Living facility and I limited what I ate. Weird thing was at 11pm last night I still had 3 daily points and I wasn't hungry...guess that is how some foods really do fill you up, while others do not. Calories are not equal!
So this morning was Weigh In Day and very happy to report that I lost another 1.8 for a total weight loss of 5.6 in 2 weeks. It's amazing what you can accomplish with a bit of focus and determination! I was thrilled to get to the gym last night and take Amy's Body Pump class and she complimented me saying that I looked like I had lost weight- wow can 5 pounds really show that quickly? But even I was looking in the mirror while working out and thought to myself, I look slimmer- still have a ways to go, but it's amazing at how quickly you can see/feel a difference!
I did not get my 8 workouts in this week, but I did manage to do something everyday! I got in Body Pump Monday and Thursday, walked 3 days for an hour and then taught my spin class today. Several of my gal pals for this weekend trip to Tahoe have already lined up "walking" to the weekend of activities- so I am stoked and I know I'll be on track.
I remember a WW slogan from my friend BobbyJo from my first go around 11 years ago, "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail"- so I have pointed out many snacks for the weekend that will be good for me. I also found a low point Fiesta dip that I am going to make tonight for the group vs. my 3 point per serving Corn Dip...so we will see. I am excited though and liking the way my WW journey is going thus far!
So off to Tahoe I go and perhaps I will sneak in a blog or two while away!
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment