Monday, May 09, 2011

Back on Track...

That was the order of business for today- get back on track with program and make sure I end the week with a positive result.  I am trying.   Was very happy to get in a 3 mile walk today with Diane and then this evening I taught Body Pump.  I used heavier weights for warm-up, squats, chest, triceps, biceps and did 8 of the 16 pushups on my toes!   I felt like it was a really good class and  several members complimented afterwards that they enjoyed my class.  I also put together a new mix of songs- BP 41, BP 60, BP 75, 77 and freedom mix- which means really old stuff from releases in the 20's and 30's.   It was fun and we were all cleaned up and out the door in under an hour!

As I sit here, I am hungry- but refuse to eat - it's almost 1130pm, time for me to get to bed and I will forget about hunger once I get cozy in bed.   I had a good 14 points available to me when I got home and started counting points on various things I wanted for dinner.  A little frustrating, but I'll live.  Dinner seems to be my tough meal- but today I didn't do anything super solid for lunch- had a WW smoothie- which is basically a glass of milk with powder mix- it was good, but not super filling.  Tomorrow will be a better day with eating.   I am very thankful that a girlfriend I was supposed to meet for dinner tomorrow night, emailed me to cancel because her week is horrid- and I was really not wanting to have to deal with points and going out when I used just about all of my weekly points this past weekend.

Hubby is doing pretty well on his points and being very diligent with it, he also made it to the gym this evening and did his workout...so watch out world- Mr. & Mrs. Fit & Skinny will be back!   Yee Haw!!

No comments: