Cinco de Mayo on WW! Fun or not so fun!
So as I realized this morning that it was Cinco de Mayo- I began to crave
the Hungry Girl low-calorie Margarita that I had discovered a few years ago.
Big tall glass for 4 points! Well, I thought to re-calculate an discovered that this wonderful, low-calorie margarita is now 9 points! Ugh! (well, the portion is really 4 points, but we usually make a double in a tall glass and it calculates at 9 points)
Of course, now I had it in my head that I wanted that darn margarita, but got busy with work and forgot about it. But come dinner time, I actually had about 16 daily points left and another 4 weekly points and today is the last day of my week!! SCORE! I was able to have a yummy chicken breast that Bill did on the BBQ, loaded mashed potatoes and my 9 point margarita and as I sit here and type, I still have 1 weekly point that I have not touched...and 32 activity points that I have not touched....oh scale please be nice to me tomorrow!
On the workout front- I couldn't get up for 6am class...but did manage to do Body Pump in the living room- bumped up my weights on squats, chest, back, triceps and biceps and did about 1/2 of the shoulder pushups on my toes...and all of the ab planks. I will admit that I sometimes to get lazy with pushups and ab plank work- but I seriously pushed myself this morning. Due to time constraints of the day, I then did a 30 minute Vinyasa Yoga Flow class on Comcast demand...I wanted to walk tonight with Bill, but didn't get home until almost 7pm and we still had to eat dinner, but that's ok - I did do SOMETHING!
No comments:
Post a Comment