Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What a week....and it's only Wednesday....

Well fortunately Wednesday is almost to an end...will be as soon as this blog is posted as then I am on my way to bed!!

Feeling like crap this week. Had such a messed up Monday, so stressed with the client issue that it really set the tone for the whole week. I've been getting things done, but it's almost as though the air has been let out of my balloon! I feel so bummed that I have not been able to get up for Cross Fit one day this week-- each night I go to bed tired...but then toss and turn every night. I am hoping that tonight will be different.

My thought is this- the last of this group arrived at their destination today- so "no news is good news"- if there would be anything to complain about I would have heard about it now (hoping)- so maybe with that thought process, I can relax and sleep thinking that I'm not going to get a desperate phone call or text message tearing me to shreds!!

I am going to make Thursday the best day this week...going to get up for Cross Fit...going to get to Zumba at 1230pm and go to the gym with hubby at night!! Going to finalize several client's trips and feel good about everything!! Positive attitude is EVERYTHING!!

Oh and Spaz is really doing good - he's eating like a starving animal!! Yeah!! He actually gained 1/2 a pound...so I'm happy about that!!!!

LIFE...what a fun ride!!

No comments: