Cross Fit- Week 5 - Day 5
Well as is the case, I did not go to Cross Fit today- I never commit to fridays, unless I know that we're not going out dancing friday night. It's awfully hard to be up at 5am, so that workout, then teach my spin class and then go dancing for hours on end!! Besides, yesterday kicked my butt between Cross Fit, spin sub, Zumba and spin sub again! I burned over 3000 calories yesterday! Yeah me!
From what I understood from yesterday, today's cross fit WOD was going to be "Fran"-
I had an interview this morning for a new spin instructor position- it's actually for a location that I was teaching before the management of the facility changed- but the new management heard good things about me from the previous management company and the members- so I think I'll be teaching two more days per week! What's even nicer is that it'll be a 715am class, which means I can still do my Cross Fit workout, then go teach my class and be done early in the day with sweat!
Looking forward to the weekend...fairly low-key plans, dancing, sunbathing, partying...relaxing!
Cheers Everyone!
From what I understood from yesterday, today's cross fit WOD was going to be "Fran"-
21 reps 95 pound thrusters
21 reps pullups
15 reps 95 pound thrusters
15 reps pullups
9 reps 95 pound thrusters
9 reps pullups.
21 reps pullups
15 reps 95 pound thrusters
15 reps pullups
9 reps 95 pound thrusters
9 reps pullups.
I had an interview this morning for a new spin instructor position- it's actually for a location that I was teaching before the management of the facility changed- but the new management heard good things about me from the previous management company and the members- so I think I'll be teaching two more days per week! What's even nicer is that it'll be a 715am class, which means I can still do my Cross Fit workout, then go teach my class and be done early in the day with sweat!
Looking forward to the weekend...fairly low-key plans, dancing, sunbathing, partying...relaxing!
Cheers Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment