
Mr. Spaz Kitty...update...
I have to say that Spazo is doing much better. Last week he started to nibble on his food wednesday night (this was after not eating anything since the previous Friday). He nibbled more on thursday and started cleaning his plate by Thursday night. Friday he ate and ate anything we gave him.
He has continued to eat and clean his plate, even eating some of his hard kibble food that he has ignored for 3+ weeks! Now we're convinced he has a tape worm- LOL! He is being much more social with us, spending time relaxing on the couch in the evenings and last night slept on our bed for a few hours.
He is very demanding for more food- meows insistantly until you get him more! Bathroom habits are back to normal also. I won't question any of it, I'm just happy he's back to "normal" for now...
I know that with his CRF disease it is going to be a roller coaster ride with many good weeks and many bad weeks- but I do prefer the good weeks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment