Cross Fit ~ Week 6 ~ Day 1
Well, that was how the week was supposed to start out....but between some work emergencies that kept me working on Sunday evening for a few hours- I needed an early start today to get things sorted out. Well that took ALL flippin' day~well until 3pm! I didn't sleep well last night, Spaz woke us up around 3am as he was investigating Bill's duffle bag that he had not unpacked from our weekend in Modesto...then Spaz decided to get cozy with us..I never did get back to sleep!
Work was awful today! I have one client who has a knack for making you feel like you do a crap job and that everything you do gets screwed up and then when you calmly, firmly and professionally reply back, he's your best friend. I call it Bi-Polar behavior, but it is very frustrating when people want to blame you for their own misconceptions. Today's issue- client not happy that their 2 bedroom suite had 1 King bed and 2 Double beds for 6 people...they were told that would be the likely bedding, but they actually considered the Double beds to be twin beds- so I'm sure in their dictionary of beds "double" doesn't exist - it's either twin or King! So I worked all day trying to make something "right" that was never really "wrong" to begin with. They got exactly what they were supposed to get ~ but it's my fault that they don't like double beds. I even explained that the hotel really doesn't recommend that 6 people stay in the 2 bedroom suite. Go figure. People only hear what they want to hear and I have to remind myself to not take these types of incidents so personally - because I am damn good at what I do and I go the extra mile for my clients.
So needless to day, Cross Fit never happened today- I knew that it wasn't going to happen at 530am, but really had hoped to get out to the gym this evening and do the workout then...but I was still deep in work and just couldn't get away...
Today would have been Murph week #3--I'm going to see if I can get that workout in another day this week, just to see my time and if I can get a better time than last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment