Cross Fit ~ Week 5 ~ Day 4
Yeah, weekend is almost here! Today's workout was pretty decent, not too hard overall. After our stretching and warm up drills we went for the 400 meter run and then back for the workout.
Today's WOD consisted of 3 circuits:
Rowing Machine 1000m/700m/500m
D-Ball Slams 21/15/9
Kettle Ball Swings 21/15/9
Sit ups 21/15/9
Because there are only 3 rowing machines- we had the option to go for a 400m run instead of the row if there wasn't an open machine when we needed it. So for my 700m row, I did to the 400m run instead.
Followed up with stretching. Many of our group had to leave early today, so we didn't do group stretching or abs at the end. Very low key.
My time on this workout: 19:35
Now- the awful part of this morning- while I was at Cross Fit from 530am-630am, I was supposed to be subbing spin at PSC from 6-7am. I completely forgot. Because yesterday was my anniversary- I wasn't "glued" to my Outlook Calendar like normal and really didn't look at my cell phone once we got home last night- which if I had looked I would have seen this morning's commitment!
When I came out of Optimal Fitness I had a message waiting for me and actually did rush over there to teach the last 20 minutes. Fortunately, one of the students had her ipod, hooked it up and they were happily spinning on their own. I felt so bad, but they were very forgiving! :(
Sure hope the rest of the day doesn't follow suit. I'm in a good mood and want to have a good day! I plan to go to Zumba at 1230pm because I am having major withdrawals!! Then I am subbing spin at 530pm tonight ~ not sure why that one is in my mental calendar, but the other wasn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment