Sunday, June 26, 2011

M.I.A.- that has been me with blogging this week! 

Not even sure where to begin...but guess I'll start with WW updates.  I found that I was very focused this week, kept within my daily/weekly points and got in a TON of activity.  Ended the week with 73 Activity points and I didn't use any of them.  It's amazing how many points you earn with line dancing!   I finally made it back to my WW meeting this past Friday and of course it seemed like I lost more than I did on their scale since I have been updating and weighing at home the last 3 weeks.  However, my total loss is now 11.2 for 8 week total- which is not bad.  I had hoped to reach 12 pounds at this weigh in with all the activity, but oh well- scale does not always cooperate! 

My workouts this week were a combination of teaching and doing my own thing.  Body Pump twice- once in my living room to start learning the new release that I'll be launching in two weeks and one night subbing at Fitness 101- I really do love teaching BP!  Hoping soon I will be regularly teaching BP!  I subbed a spin class and taught my own Friday class and also subbed Zumba for the first time in about 6 months and it went amazingly well I thought.  I went on several walks- the weather has been gorgeous and I have a serious "farmers tan" that I need to do something about.  Ugh!   At my Friday spin class, I had a special guest- my boss Michele.  It's that annual time for class audits/reviews and I was very pleased that after class she had very good things to say about my class- so that helped to kick off my weekend! 

Friday was Bill's birthday and we had an amazing time celebrating- took him to see Cars 2 at the movie theater and then out to dinner at Spasso's.  We were joined by the McClymond family and Yvonne & kids- a great time at both.  Then we were off to the Saddle Rack where we were joined by Tiina & Chris and later Diane & Mike showed up to continue with the celebration...Bill was very touched that they were able to join us.  Danced a fair amount and got home late.  We slept in Saturday, I went for a walk to meet friend Kristy & her daughter at the park, had a nice visit and then I walked back home.  Bill & I watched movies Saturday night & relaxed.  Today was a productive day (once we got up at noon), I got some work done, Bill & I went for massages and then had Mexican dinner out.   I'm going to have to be careful here on out for the week with points. 

It has been a great week and I'm looking forward to having another great week.  We've now been going dancing on Wednesday nights and we are loving it- extra activity doing something we love and learning new dances...lots of fun! 

No comments: