Friday, June 03, 2011

WHAT A DAY!!

Today was HORRIBLE!!  Well, I guess it wasn't all bad...but considering I worked until 2am last night - that just set the stage for a bad Friday.  I really wanted to get to my WW meeting, but the alarm sounded and I just could not drag myself out of bed.  I re-set my alarm for an hour later so that I could get up for my spin class.  I was still dead as could be, tried texting two instructor friends to see if either of them could sub for me - but no response, so I had to pull it together and get to the gym.

I felt like I was sleep-spinning, you know the equivalent of sleep-walking...but actually it was a good class, had a great group and I was beat by the end of the hour.   I did weigh myself at home and found that I lost another pound, so I am down 8.4 total.  I am really hoping and going to push for 10 pounds total by the end of this week- that would be a great Anniversary gift for the 10th of June!

So the horrible part of my day started once I got to my desk for work.  Just an insane day, nothing seemed to go right.  Worked my butt off all day on a last minute Maui package and then in the end they changed their dates and booked online less than an hour ago because they didn't want to risk losing the price...sucks because with the new dates I had the same price.  Another one bites the dust!    I had a corporate client trying to get upgraded for a Monday flight and no matter what we tried it just was not coming together...very frustrating.  I'm sure there was something else that I'm not thinking of right now- but it just seemed to all hit me at once.  OH yes and then Bill calls in the midst of all this with a "problem" - poor guy I darn near bit his head off - his problem wasn't anything terrible- he had a dead battery and AAA was on the way to help- but my reaction was terrible to him and would if there really was something awful that had happened and that was how I had responded to him.  I need to take some anger management classes or something.

Not sure if it was just lack of sleep and all the stress of this week (there has been a ton) or what..but I have been a beast these past few days.  I am sure my mom is starting to wear on me a bit and she will finally go home this weekend- but that is probably also stressing me out also- how will she be alone- I know she's going to miss having the constant company.  Just can't win...I'm going to stress either way.

I am happy with this weeks WW results- a pound is a pound- I did do so much more activity and had hoped for more than that--but it is what it is.  Hubby lose 1/2 pound and he's not happy with that either- but he has not been using all of his daily points each day- which I told him that was probably the issue- he has to eat to the daily point limit so that his body doesn't think he's starving it!   I'm exhausted and am going to get to bed early..get a good night's rest and hopefully get up early and do back to back classes at the gym, and then late morning, "Project Mom's House" resumes, but we are bringing mom up there also so she can help go through stuff.  Sunday is move in day!

No comments: