Well, last night I honestly thought there was no way I would rid myself of my 52 point deficit for the week...
maybe I was wrong! Today I set my alarm to get up at 515am to go to Body Pump, but I was just too tired..and Tuesday is one of those days with options- 3 Body Pump classes taught by 3 instructors who I love and respect..so since 6am was not going to happen and it was my first day back to work after two days off, I knew leaving for 1020am class would not be a great idea...so 630pm it was going to be with Amy!
After a quick check on my email, to find not much new going on (sure a long "to do" list of things to work on) but nothing pressing..I decided to go for my walk. My BFF Diane is in Tahoe this week, so I was going to be walking solo - I set out at 915am and didn't return until 1115am...just started walking my familiar route from my house and then decided to expand upon it.! For Redwood City folks- I left my house on Kentfield- walked to Redwood and then to McGarvey, all the way up to Farm Hill, up to Emerald Hill, then down Bret Hartt to Glennan, down Farm Hill to McGarvey to Fernside- all the way to Massachusetts to Alameda back to McGarvey, down to Redwood, Valota, Palm and finally back to Kentfield. It turned out to be a 7 mile walk...gee guess I'm training for the Nike in October and maybe this year I won't have blisters for lack of training! It was a beautiful day and a GREAT walk!
I could have been done at that point- but after a day of work and 2 loads of laundry (which still need to be folded and put away)- I decided to close up my office at 445pm and head to the gym for 515pm yoga followed by 630pm Body Pump. Over 4 hours of Activity today = 18 Activity points earned...so heck maybe I can end this week without a negative Activity Point deficit. We will see.
It was a good day and I am feeling very good- back on track with eating. Hubby and I had a discussion today about how gross we both felt last night after dinner at Chevy's - although I did not order the 35 point Quesadilla that I used to eat ALL of the time...I still felt cruddy after that meal- makes you wonder what the heck they put in the food. Funny thing is we never felt that way after any of the cruise ship meals....but it certainly felt better to be back on track.
Tomorrow I am hoping for the early alarm clock- I looked up kickboxing and seems an hour of that earns like 12 activity points- so heck that sounds good to me! Then hubs and I plan to go dancing tomorrow night. One of our favorite dance instructors is teaching on Wednesday nights and we would love for this to turn into a permanent gig for her and perhaps even grow into other nights...so we have to show our support and love! She usually draws a very good dance crowd- people serious about dancing!
Off to dreamland- I am sure I will sleep like a baby...just hope I can move in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment