Cross Fit- Day 5
Well, again a short post. When I started this program, I did qualify that I may not always make it on Fridays. Depending on how crazy the week had been with other activities, there was no way I was going to get up at 5am on a Friday otherwise I'd be trashed for Friday Night Dancing ~ which is a huge part of my marriage.
So I have no idea what today's workout entailed, no point in finding out because I won't be doing it today. I have my 915am spin to teach and will get in a good 4 hours of country-western dancing tonight!
This program is designed as a 5 days a week program, with the weekends "off". I'll be taking the line dancing class at Gold's tomorrow and I'm in an all day Zumba certification class on Sunday ~ so I'm not "off" this weekend....I needed to get a little extra rest today and I will be sleeping in tomorrow to give my body the recovery!
Next week should be different- not as many meetings in the evening and since we'll have my mom with us next weekend for her 80th birthday, we will be dancing friday night...but not as long or late...so getting up early next Friday won't be as terrible!
So I have no idea what today's workout entailed, no point in finding out because I won't be doing it today. I have my 915am spin to teach and will get in a good 4 hours of country-western dancing tonight!
This program is designed as a 5 days a week program, with the weekends "off". I'll be taking the line dancing class at Gold's tomorrow and I'm in an all day Zumba certification class on Sunday ~ so I'm not "off" this weekend....I needed to get a little extra rest today and I will be sleeping in tomorrow to give my body the recovery!
Next week should be different- not as many meetings in the evening and since we'll have my mom with us next weekend for her 80th birthday, we will be dancing friday night...but not as long or late...so getting up early next Friday won't be as terrible!
No comments:
Post a Comment