Another Day = Another Cross Fit Workout!
Week 2, day 2
Today's workout started the same with the warmup, stretch, run, lunges, squats, sit ups, back extensions, push ups and then into the CORE of the workout.
Jeff and Brian gave us a choice of two different workouts....the first one, don't know all the details- I just heard the work "Burpees" and said- "I'll take plan B please". Well we did end up with the second option, and this one has a name the "Cindy workout"- not sure why it was named this, probably the person who thought of it.
Anyway, this was not a "how fast can you get it done" workout, this was a "how much can you do in 20 minutes" workout. So we all worked out for 20 minutes and kept going through the following circuit:
1) 5 Pull ups
2) 10 Push ups
3) 15 Squats
Forgot to start counting when we began--but I think I did something between 13-15 circuits. It was actually very challenging, but I can feel that I'm getting stronger! My allergies were kicking my butt this morning and actually I didn't sleep well last night, tossed and turned all night long because of the allergies....but the workout also seemed to help clear up my chest a bit too!
Have a great day everyone!
Week 2, day 2
Today's workout started the same with the warmup, stretch, run, lunges, squats, sit ups, back extensions, push ups and then into the CORE of the workout.
Jeff and Brian gave us a choice of two different workouts....the first one, don't know all the details- I just heard the work "Burpees" and said- "I'll take plan B please". Well we did end up with the second option, and this one has a name the "Cindy workout"- not sure why it was named this, probably the person who thought of it.
Anyway, this was not a "how fast can you get it done" workout, this was a "how much can you do in 20 minutes" workout. So we all worked out for 20 minutes and kept going through the following circuit:
1) 5 Pull ups
2) 10 Push ups
3) 15 Squats
Forgot to start counting when we began--but I think I did something between 13-15 circuits. It was actually very challenging, but I can feel that I'm getting stronger! My allergies were kicking my butt this morning and actually I didn't sleep well last night, tossed and turned all night long because of the allergies....but the workout also seemed to help clear up my chest a bit too!
Have a great day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment