Being Sick Sux!
Well my wonderful progress is a bit detoured this week! I thought I had been battling allergies and my body aches I had attributed to monday and tuesday's cross fit workouts (after a full day of Zumba on Sunday)...well yesterday afternoon I hit a wall and crashed. Chills after a hot shower, wanting to do nothing but sleep. I layed down at 4pm, work up at 630pm and found I had a temperature of 101.1.
Well, this meant no dinner with my Mercy GF's in SF that night...it also meant that I would miss Wednesday's Cross Fit workout and right now, I know I'm missing tomorrow's Cross Fit workout ~ one I was really looking forward to as it is including swim time. There will be others with swimming, but since my temperature was up and down all day, I know it's not smart for me to be in a pool outside at 6am right now.
Just hate the 2 steps forward, 1 step back type of thing! We'll see how I feel come friday and if I end up rising early for Cross Fit then.
Well, this meant no dinner with my Mercy GF's in SF that night...it also meant that I would miss Wednesday's Cross Fit workout and right now, I know I'm missing tomorrow's Cross Fit workout ~ one I was really looking forward to as it is including swim time. There will be others with swimming, but since my temperature was up and down all day, I know it's not smart for me to be in a pool outside at 6am right now.
Just hate the 2 steps forward, 1 step back type of thing! We'll see how I feel come friday and if I end up rising early for Cross Fit then.
No comments:
Post a Comment