Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cross Fit- Day 4

Going to keep this post short. I did not attend this morning because I was asked to sub a 6am spin class at the last minute. But I did email the trainers to get the workout, so I could do it on my own at the gym where I was going to be teaching spin.

Because I was just getting off a spin bike- I didn't really need to do a warm- up, so I went right into the workout of the day- which to my surprise was just one task, doing 7 sets of 5 reps- The Back Squat. This is basically placing weight (in this case light weight) on the meaty part of your back and then taking it into a squat. I did not time myself on this - had forgotten to do that when I began. So I can't really say much about today's workout except for the following:

It's a lot more fun doing it with a group of people!! The time goes fast and you don't get bored. Add to that, you have the expertise of the trainers there helping and cheering you on!

No comments: