The party is OVER...time to get back in the Saddle again...
Back from Palm Springs- to date have only earned 29 activity points- I've used them ALL, have used ALL weekly points and am currently sitting in a NEGATIVE 74 points for the week- OUCH! This has got to be the worst tally since I started Weight Watchers back in May. We really have not traveled since I started - we did have our Anniversary Cruise, but that was 3 nights of lots of dancing..so the activity was there!
We were lazy these past few days ~ sleeping in, watching TV in bed until 1-2am (Bill of course out like a like as soon as his head hits the pillow), lounging by the pool and enjoying good food! Now on one hand, taking the time off of activity was probably a good thing for my foot, to help give it a chance to start healing and I am having a few other issues (a knee issue that comes and goes and a shoulder issue as well)- so I'm sure many of my wise friends would say that my body has been talking to me and I have not been listening. I hope the body enjoyed the few days off ~ because tomorrow GAME ON!
6am Spin will start off my day, I may (or may not) stick around for 7am Pilates/Yoga fusion class and finish off the day with 630pm Body Pump. Must review my choreography sometime tomorrow to refresh ~ I was going to put together a new playlist- maybe I'll piece together a new one from the last couple to change it up a little bit. Have been devoting a lot of time to Release 79 since most clubs will be launching the first two weeks of October- I need to be prepared with that. Loving the music and loving the choreography so far. I need to DO the release with my bar to practice the movements and transitions ~ that should happen this weekend. I have three classes on Friday plus a night of dancing with the wonderful hubs...and am teaching one class Saturday for sure, but told another instructor that if he really couldn't find anyone, I could help him with another class that same day- we'll see.
Happy to say that this coming week on WW should be relatively easy- only one "occasion" - a birthday party Saturday for our two nieces: Kinsley & Shelby...will make sure I eat before going so I won't be tempted with all the snacky food that you find at parties. My plan is to not use any Activity points this coming week and would hope to see the scale go back in the right direction. I'm a bit nervous about the scale on Friday- I'm probably OK with 1-2 pounds up, but anymore and I'll be a little pissed off! Of course, I'd rather not see any gain- but I know what the points tell me.
Tonight at Chevy's was a bit of a disappointment for me..I ordered my beloved Steak Quesadilla and it really was not that great- I think it was a fluke, or maybe I've just had this Quesadilla up on a pedestal all this time! The Steak really was not good. I ate it, but probably would have been happier to have just had chips & salsa all night! Now WW says that this Quesadilla is some crazy 38 points or similar- I don't believe that. Now I know the "set up" is pointed with the sour cream and guacamole, but I ordered without the "set up"- that has to knock off at least 8 points. Then when I calculate all the component points for tortillas, cheese, steak - i calculate something around 22-24 points and back on the "old plan" when I had put in the calories/fat/fiber it used to be 18 points- so I really don't see how it could have increased by so much more. Anyway, I won't have to spend a lot of time worrying about this...this less than pleasant experience has been good for me- no desire to go to Chevy's anytime soon!
Ok- well off to bed, it's going to be a crazy two day work week for me - lots of things to work on and quotes to put together! Yikes! Looking forward to the weekend...it's going to be filled with healthy things: eating right, working out, dancing and being productive!


No comments:
Post a Comment