Monday, September 24, 2012

Classic Lines from this weekend....


Diane to Pam as she is getting ready to leave her kids with us for the night:   "You do know how to change a diaper- right?"  (good question to ask after you've had me lined up to babysit for a month BFF- LOL)

Bill & I are cleaning up after dinner (while babysitting the kids) and 2 year old Brooklyn starts pulling at her diaper and says "Poo poos"   Bill says to me,  "That's your cue"    Hey I got to change one diaper and he had to clean up dinner dishes for 7 people- I think I won that one!

Massages on Sunday, the Therapists just left the couples room,  Bill says "Did you have a nice nap?" I said, "yes, I sure did 90 minutes just isn't long enough, did you have a good nap?"   Bill says, "No, between Cody beating up on my tweaked back from playing with the kids last night and your snoring, how could I nap?"   We both laughed at that one.

It was a weekend full of laughs...


No comments: