Friday, November 09, 2012

It's going to be a GREAT weekend!

I am so ready for this weekend and excited to make it a productive weekend.    We don't have much planned, which is on purpose.  We declined two party invitations and I have lots of stuff on my "to do" list.   I have photobooks to make, I have my website to update, I have my client list to get ready for holiday greeting cards, I need to make those cards and get ready to order them.  I am going to get completely caught up with all trip quotes.

I plan to clean out the master bathroom and get ready for demolition, which I think will probably be next weekend.  We have to pick out the cabinet wood and order the tiles and then it's project underway.  I'm getting excited, but so hard to pick these things out.  It's not my strength.  Time is flying by way too quickly these days and I am a bit hesitant that things will get done "in time".  The garage is so messy right now and it's going to take a miracle to get it ready for our annual holiday party.  I am thankful that we have an extra Saturday in December and that I pushed the party to the 3rd Saturday- more time to get things ready!  

The very good news is that mom gets to go home tomorrow.  I think she is pretty excited to get back "home".  Her leg wounds are healing very nicely and she still has about 2 weeks left on the vancomycin regimen.  Although that is being given for the C-diff, it is also helping with the leg wounds too- so that is good.   Now I just pray that nothing else goes wrong...she deserves a break and needs to start having fun!   Going to stop working early tomorrow to get her transferred to her apartment and then going to the movies with my BFF and the two older kiddos!   Great way to start off the weekend.   I may even go dancing tomorrow night, although I'm also ok with staying home and continuing with my productiveness.   We'll see.


No comments: