Tuesday, June 09, 2026

One Year Anniversary - June 10, 2007

 




Seems the only other "MySpace blog" that I converted to a "FB note" that I saved was the recap of our One Year Anniversary! 


Wednesday, June 27, 2007 

http://x.myspace.com/images/spacer.gif

One Year Anniversary
Current mood: http://x.myspacecdn.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sleepy.gif sleepy
Category: Romance and Relationships

Well, can you believe that I have been married to this wonderful man for over a year now?!!   The time has flown by so quickly, it just amazes me!  I will say that these past 3 years since I met Bill, I have been having the time of my life! http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/smileys/heart.gif   We have been to so many places and done so many fun things.  We've shared many of nights simply sitting and talking with each other over a bottle of wine ~ everything with him is so very easy.

Since our wedding, we've done a bit of travelling: our honeymoon last August in Kauai and Maui, 2 day Coastal Cruise from Vancouver to SF, Thanksgiving weekend visiting his family, the Grand Canyon & Sedona, Club Med Punta Cana and now our 1st Anniversary 10 day Alaska Cruise!  And I know I've left out weekend trips to Tahoe and Capitola and probably a few others!  This man sends me flowers for no reason other than to say "Because I love You", he tells me at least 5+ times a day that he loves me, always says hello, goodbye and goodnight with a kiss.  I love to have my back scratched and he completely indulges me ~ all I have to do is meander up near him with my back to him and voila he just starts to scratch my back - HE SPOILS ME!!!

Our one year anniversary started at midnight since we were still up packing and getting things ready for our June 10th cruise out of San Francisco to Alaska.  We exchanged gifts and he gave me this beautiful diamond Palm Tree necklace.  We had seen this necklace when we honeymooned in Hawaii ~ he remembered and ordered it from the jewelry store in Hawaii.  He is always thinking and remembering things like this!  And then the significance that we saw it while on our honeymoon ~ just amazing!

We embarked on our cruise ship around 2pm and the 10 day party began.  We had the outside of our cabin decorated with "Happy Anniversary" balloons and our good friend Maura (who was on the cruise with us) sent us a wonderful bouquet of flowers that lasted the entire cruise!  They were beautiful.  We really didn't do anything super special that day except "BE TOGETHER" ~ we had dinner with the family and just explored the ship and then spent the remaining 10 days together 24/7, which was wonderful!  We shared some wonderful experiences: zipline touring in Juneau, Dog Sledding in Skagway ~ simply amazing!  We danced every night and we LOVE to dance!  We had a really great time, although we did miss our furry child!

All in all we had a wonderful cruise and it was a fabulous way to celebrate our 1 year anniversary!  Not sure we will "vacation" on our 2nd anniversary, we have a nephew's 8th grade graduation the same weekend next year!  But that's ok! 

I love this man more than words can explain!  He is amazing and I am a very lucky woman!  Thank you God ~ you did good! http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/smileys/excited.gif http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/smileys/artistic.gif

 


No comments: