Saturday, July 16, 2011

Amazing!

I am absolutely amazed that now after 11 weeks on WW, I have lost 17 pounds.  My darling husband after 10 weeks has  lost 19 pounds.  It's amazing what you can do when you set your mind to it.  Bill is very close to his goal and he looks fabulous.  I have been noticing little things here and there - like clothes that are fitting better, or clothes that I have not worn in awhile and now they fit again.  I refreshed my dance wardrobe and bought some new shirts-- I was wearing one of them tonight.  We were dancing at a place in Sacramento called The Ballroom and they have mirrors all around the dance floor, so I could see myself dancing and I didn't feel fat, I didn't look fat.   We noticed someone dancing the other night who was wearing a tight shirt and you could clearly see rolls that are accentuated when someone wears a bra that is too small...it was awful and I had given this person the nickname "Michelin man" because the rolls  looked like the Michelin Man...so that is my new saying when I get dressed to go out - "do I look like the Michelin Man" - we both laugh but most importantly is Bill says that I don't and he would tell me if I did. 

I have been battling some tickle in my throat for the past week and was told today by the Chiropractor that I probably have a virus- he's seen others with the same symptoms and I was thinking it was just allergies- well maybe it is, maybe it isn't but I feel crappy right now- my throat is super raw (probably from talking too much)- but that is the only part of me that has a symptom...weird.  I taught Body Pump early this morning and I felt like I had allergy head- I got through the class ok- did a few choreo blunders but not noticeable to the class- just things that I knew in my head...hate feeling that way- but this morning was tough.  I am hoping that I wake up feeling better tomorrow- took some meds and just want to get a good night's sleep.


We have a big day planned at the Drag Races, then dancing tomorrow night at another venue up here in Sacramento.  Guess I better get started on those Zzzzzz's!

No comments: