CORN DIP RECIPE
Many of you have had the yummy Corn Dip and wanted the recipe- so here goes
I typically make a double batch--but here is the single batch measurements:
1 cup mayonnaise
2 cups shredded cheese (I usually mix Jack and Cheddar)
3/4 cup parmessan cheese grated
1 small can green chiles
1 can (15 oz) corn
1 small can of jalapenos-diced
1 cup mayonnaise
2 cups shredded cheese (I usually mix Jack and Cheddar)
3/4 cup parmessan cheese grated
1 small can green chiles
1 can (15 oz) corn
1 small can of jalapenos-diced
Mix it all up, put into 8 X 8 baking dish (spray first with my namesake),
then bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
FYI- a double batch will still fit in the 8X8 dish, even though
FYI- a double batch will still fit in the 8X8 dish, even though
you won't think that it would!
Serve with Tostitos Scoops!
Another tip- I wanted to make this for a girls weekend in Tahoe,
Serve with Tostitos Scoops!
Another tip- I wanted to make this for a girls weekend in Tahoe,
but didn't want to take up all the ingredients-
so I mixed it the night before and put it in a ziploc bag-
when we got up to Tahoe, I transferred it into the pan and baked.
Another tip--the Double Batch is SUPER EASY because the
Another tip--the Double Batch is SUPER EASY because the
ingredients come in proper amounts-
get a 2 cup bag of shredded jack, a 2 cup bag of shredded cheddar,
one tub of grated parmesan cheese, 2 cans corn, 2 cans chiles, 2 cans jalapenos-
-the only mess is the mayo that you need to measure out into 2 cups
...then mix it all up!
No comments:
Post a Comment