World's Collide...
This has been one friggin' crazy a$$ week and all of my world's have been colliding and I am beyond stressed out! Not even sure where to begin...but travel work has been busy to begin with and my hours in the office have been very limited. Yesterday had a cruise ship inspection in SF, today a lunch meeting for Celebrity Cruise Lines, tomorrow a speaking engagement at my High School's Career Day. Fitness world has been nuts with preparing for the Gold's Launch Party for Body Pump 85 this Saturday- other than going through choreography any chance I get- which has been more mentally vs. physically- but I NEED to go through it physically at least once before Saturday...guess that will be tomorrow- sink or swim. Add to all of this, mom was transferred Tuesday to Rehab in Palo Alto- so my drive to visiting her is longer to and from and the next two days it is very unlikely that I will get to visit her at all. Although, another instructor volunteered to help pick up bars and weights tomorrow to alleviate my stress, which might actually allow me to swing by and see mom for a little bit en route to Santa Clara for Launch Prep. Saturday is non-stop from 8am until 11pm..launch day in Santa Clara, CPR renewal in Campbell, then Birthday party in San Mateo with absolutely no wiggle room in between the three stops.
Allergies have been KICKING my butt! Sneezing, eye (singular) watering, headache for 3 days now- ENOUGH already! I am loving the warm weather, but hate this change of seasons when allergies go bezerk. It has also been dragging me down and caffeine has not helped. My energy has been completely zapped this week. Ugh.
Feeling overwhelmed, knowing that I have work to work on, but my head just won't allow me to settle in on it. Sunday will be my day to rest and hopefully get some things taken care of so that I can start the new week off feeling accomplished and caught up. Please...hopefully.
Mom is doing pretty well, I must say and that is good. I actually don't feel as though she is "waiting" for my visit- she is busy during the day with therapy and in between therapy taking naps because the therapy is physically exhausting for her. This is all good. She is getting stronger and she is so determined to get well and get back home. I will of course always be a bit uneasy with her living alone that she will fall again and hurt herself again, but I can only pray and let go and let God take care of her. So hard for this control freak. I am a bit worried about the leg once again. It has gotten crusty and seems a little moist in areas. I took some pictures and emailed them to Dr Gillon who replied back today- she agrees and thinks that I should go ahead and debride them and hopefully cleaning them up that way will help them to continue to heal. Looks like maybe mom banged her leg at some point- who knows, maybe during her fall somehow. Again, just want her to be healed and have some fun. The wonderful Dr Gillon even said she would meet us at her office if I thought she needed to do the debriding- they just don't make Doctor's like her anymore, she is still recovering from her car accident with 5 fractured vertebrae and has been off work since the beginning of the year. Although getting mom to her office presents a problem right now with her fractured shoulder. Ugh.
Ok- going to get to sleep, work is not going to get done, better off trying to get up early to attack a few things before heading to SF!
No comments:
Post a Comment