Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Cruises that I've Taken - Part 2

Well, I had another blog post that had all my cruises listed and I was about to add to it and could not find the edit button.  Not sure if there is a time limit as to how long you have to edit after the last touch on a blog post....but we're going to try this again.   

My previous blog post can be found here:   Cruises 1-54,   Ironically the last cruise in that blog post was pre-pandemic - so maybe it's supposed to be that way! 

Our cruising took awhile to come back, first the industry was shut down for close to 18 months and when cruising resumed, there were lots of rules in place that didn't make it very attractive and personally I was in the middle of an inter-state move of house, home and business and then putting lots of extra money into the new home.   We finally resumed our cruising in 2023 and hopefully, I can continue to add to this blog post! 

55.   August 22, 2023 -AMA Waterways-AMA Prima - 7 day River Cruise- my first River Cruise from Amsterdam to Luxembourg.  (Bill's 44th cruise)

56.  April 12, 2024 - Explora Journeys - Explora I - 6 day Coastal Cruise from LA to Vancouver.  Brand new cruise line, all ocean view, all suite, small ship with 900 passengers! 
57.  June 23, 2024 - RCCL Harmony of the Seas - 7 day Western Caribbean from Galveston - Bill's 60th birthday Cruise with a group of 19 friends/family.
58.  August 23, 2025 - AMA WATERWAYS - AMA VIDA - Flavors of Portugal - Porto to Madrid

59.  November 30, 2025 - CELEBRITY Beyond - 7 day Eastern Caribbean from Miami - Pam's 60th Birthday Cruise with a group of 25.

60.  May 11, 2026 - OCEANIA Nautica - 11 day Isles of the Mediterranean,  Athens to Rome - My 60th Lifetime Cruise- WOO HOO!!! (at the age of 60, I might add)








No comments: